Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM) is inviting applications for admission to graduate programmes offered. Intake for the course work mode and mixed mode programmes are open twice a year, which is every October until November (for the next year February intake) and every April until May (for the September intake). Application for research mode programmes can be made any time throughout the year.
- Applicants are required to register via this system using the Identity Card/Passport Number, Password and Email address.
- Applicants are advised to check the list of programmes offered before make the application.
- Applicants need to click the 'SEND' Button to submit an application before the dateline specified.
- Applicants 'DON'T HAVE' to send any documents by post after submitting the application through this online system.
- An application fees is not refundable under any circumstances or whatsoever.
- Applicants are required to check the status of application through this system within sixth (6) to eight (8) weeks after closing date for course work and mixed mode programs and within four (4) to six (6) weeks for research mode programs.
Further enquiries regarding programs offered by UKM - Graduate School of Business (UKM-GSB), please contact:
UKM - Graduate School of Business (UKM-GSB)
Tel : 03-8921 4718/4486
Email : email@example.com