The National University of Malaysia (UKM) is inviting applications for admission to graduate programmes offered. Intake for the course work mode and mixed mode programmes are open twice a year, which is every October until November (for the next year February intake) and every April until May (for the September intake). Application for research mode programmes can be made any time throughout the year.
- Applicants are required to register via this system using the Identity Card/Passport Number, Password and Email address.
- Applicants are advised to check the list of programmes offered before make the application.
- Applicants need to click the 'Send' Button to submit an application before the dateline specified.
- Applicants DON'T HAVE to send any documents by post after submitting the application through this online system.
- An application fees is not refundable under any circumstances or whatsoever.
Semester 2 Session 20132014